Industrial Estimators (Sr and Int)
Location: Edmonton, AB
Estimating responsibilities include:
- site investigation
- quantity/material take-offs
- general square foot take-offs
- checking estimates for extensions, accuracy, & errors
- budgeting & cost control
Tendering responsibilities include:
- evaluating subtrade quotations
- recommending subtrades
- tender finalization
- delivering tender & attending tender opening
- compiling & condensing successful & unsuccessful tenders
3+ years estimating, controls and/or engineering experience in industrial construction. Advanced knowledge of assigned discipline, estimating techniques, cost control, conceptual budgeting and the ability to interpret computerized cost data/systems is essential.
Skilled, loyal, entrepreneurial staff will always be Clark Builders' foundation.
Training / Education
Diploma or Degree in Construction Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
One of our key fundamentals is what we call our learning culture. It's important to individuals that there are opportunities to grow, that they're not hitting at ceiling at some point in their career.
President & CEO