Location: Yellowknife, NWT
Estimating responsibilities include:
- site investigation
- quantity/material take-offs
- general square foot take-offs
- checking estimates for extensions, accuracy, & errors
- budgeting & cost control
Tendering responsibilities include:
- evaluating subtrade quotations
- recommending subtrades
- tender finalization
- delivering tender & attending tender opening
- compiling & condensing successful & unsuccessful tenders
5 years estimating, controls and/or engineering experience in commercial construction. Advanced knowledge of assigned discipline, estimating techniques, cost control, conceptual budgeting and the ability to interpret computerized cost data/systems is essential.
Skilled, loyal, entrepreneurial staff will always be Clark Builders' foundation.
Training / Education
Diploma or Degree in Construction Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
We work hard to create an environment that makes us the contractor of choice for subtrades. The age old Golden Rule "Do unto other and you would have other do to you" still applies today, possibly more than ever.