Location: Edmonton, AB
Estimating responsibilities include:
- Site investigation.
- Quantity/material take-offs.
- General square foot take-offs.
- Checking estimates for extensions, accuracy, & errors.
- Budgeting & cost control.
Tendering responsibilities include:
- Evaluating subtrade quotations.
- Recommending subtrades.
- Tender finalization.
- Delivering tenders & attending tender openings.
- Compiling & condensing successful & unsuccessful tenders.
10 plus years of estimating, controls and/or engineering experience in commercial and industrial construction. An advanced knowledge of assigned discipline, estimating techniques, cost control, conceptual budgeting and the ability to interpret computerized cost data/systems is essential.
Skilled, loyal, entrepreneurial staff will always be Clark Builders' foundation.
Training / Education
Diploma or Degree in Construction Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
It's the people. Yes, we build buildings, but at end of day it's the people who make this an awesome place to work.