Lead Warehouse CBR
Location: Edmonton, AB
The Lead Warehouse is responsible for general warehouse duties that include the shipping and receiving of equipment and consumables, accurate paperwork for equipment returns, loading and unloading of equipment and building supplies and keeping the warehouse and tool crib organized and neat. The Lead Warehouse position is required to work both indoors and outdoors all year round in all weather conditions and work within Clark Builders corporate safety policy.
The Lead Warehouse reports directly to the Manager, CB Resources.
Required to have general knowledge of construction tools and equipment, high school diploma and a valid class 5 Alberta drivers license. Warehouse experience, forklift certification and a valid first aid certificate would be an asset. Supervision of staff an asset. Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to motivate the team.
- Guide and direct daily tasks of shipper/receivers.
- Complete proper paperwork on returns.
- Inspects equipment prior to shipment and upon return for serviceability. Notifies Tool Attendant and Order Desk on damaged or missing equipment.
- Responsible for the safe and accurate loading of equipment for site orders.
- Monitors the equipment and bulk inventory, notifies the Manager of any shortages.
- Ensures proper packaging and addressing of shipments for common carriers. Ensures that all dangerous goods requirements are enforced.
- Responsible for keeping the yard organized and keeping the red and green tagged equipment distinctly separate.
- Responsible for general housekeeping in the warehouse, storage yard and external onsite shops.
- Perform additional job related assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Adhere to Clark Builders’ policies and procedures.
One of our key fundamentals is what we call our learning culture. It's important to individuals that there are opportunities to grow, that they're not hitting a ceiling at some point in their career.
President & CEO