Industrial Project Coordinators
Location: Edmonton, AB
This role will be based in Edmonton with some travel to the job site.
Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent for safe and efficient construction of buildings for existing and new Industrial projects.
- Minimum 3 years of related construction experience
- Must have experience with Primavera 6
- Previous experienec as a Project Coordinator working on a multi-disciplined building project on an industrial site is a definite asset
- A track record of safely and successfully supporting the team to effectively construct buildings
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Thorough understanding of building construction
- Ability to relate well with others
- Excellent multitasking skills while managing the details
- Safety focused
Training / Education
- A post-secondary Degree in engineering or the equivalent of a designated Professional Engineer or a Technical School graduate in a construction related discipline
Number one, I joined Clark Builders because I felt they care about my family as well as me. And secondly, I felt this is a place where I could work my whole career - a place that will provide opportunities to grow.