Small Engine Mechanic
Location: Calgary, AB
The Small Engine Mechanic will have the technical skills and knowledge to perform repairs and service on Clark Builders Resources broad range of equipment that include hand tools, power tools and small engines.
The Small Engine Mechanic reports directly to the Manager, CB Resources.
- Repair and maintain CB Resources tools and small engine equipment to manufactures spec and keep all equipment in safe working condition
- Troubleshoot, fuel systems, electrical systems and hydraulic systems
- Works to keep tools and equipment running in top condition
- Problem solving from diagnosis to correction
- Create electronic work orders
- Co-ordinates parts orders while keeping a low inventory
- Co-ordinates third party repairs including warranty repairs
- Keeps all paper work current to insure thorough action on all transactions
- Some travel may be required
- Perform additional job related assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Adhere to Clark Builders’ policies and procedures
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
The Small Engine Mechanic will be required to have a valid Alberta issued Small Engine Mechanics license with three or more years experience, a valid class 5, a valid forklift operators ticket. Inter provincial HD certification would be considered an asset.
When I'm off on holidays, I don't worry because I know everything is in good hands - but I'm excited about being back. Not many guys who go on holidays can say that.
Vice President, Project Development