Quality Control Coordinator
Location: Calgary, AB
This role will be based in Calgary.
Conducting field inspections, monitoring and sub trade activities, maintaining records. Reporting construction activities that are successful in achieving the end goal and preparing the required documents and reports to confirm site activities are completed in accordance with specified process and methods. Assist and prepare, development of the Quality Manual in accordance with contract agreement and project specs.
- Minimum 2 as a QC professional working on a multi-disciplined building project on an industrial site is a definite asset
- A track record of outstanding work to support the team in maintaining and building quality projects
- Thorough understanding of construction and the construction process
- Detailed and process focused
- Excellent communication ability specifically written and verbal
Training / Education
- Construction Engineering Technician
- Construction Engineering Degree
Our approach to safety is all about solutions.
Director, Corporate Safety