Metal Roofer - Cladders
To be an applicator of various Architectural Cladding products you must be able to travel, work in all conditions including heights and inclement weather when needed and most of all work as a team player with multiple different trades.
- Read and interpret blue prints
- An understanding of safe work practices and the knowledge to safely operate tools and equipment of this trade
- Trade related certifications such as Fall Arrest, First Aid, Aerial Work Platform and Equipment Operation are an asset
- Must be punctual, hard working and safety orientated
- Pay careful attention to detail and proper installation
- Be productive and meet required completion deadlines
- Work on commercial and industrial sites
- Install materials to the applicable Building Codes and product specifications
- Keep a safe, clean site at all times, lock up all tools and equipment, attend safety meetings;
- Have a valid drivers license, preferably also your own vehicle;
- Posses a positive attitude;
- Have some knowledge of rain screen principles, associated with the installation of many current Architectural Cladding products in the market place today
Able to install:
- Composite Panel systems i.e.) Aluminum Composite Material, Plate Aluminum, Fibre Cement and Phenolic wood core panel systems;
- Conventional metal cladding and liner assemblies;
- Pre-insulated Metal Foam Panel systems;
- Day lighting and translucent systems.
- Custom Architectural products i.e.) Sunshades and Architectural louvers.
- Sheet metal roof systems i.e.) standing seam and screw fastened
- Wall and roof cladding retro-fit assemblies
- Air and Vapor barriers i.e.) Peel and Stick membranes, Torch on, Building Paper, Tyvek.
- Insulation with related pins and adhesives.
- Install primers, sub grits, flashing and caulking associated with the above noted Architectural products.
It's a friendly place, and everybody works as a team.