To: All Clark Builders Group of Companies Clients, Stakeholders, Consultants, Trade Partners and Vendors,
As the world continues to implement precautionary and reactive plans to address the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we at Clark Builders Group of Companies (CBGOC) are maintaining our focus on the wellbeing of our employees, industry partners and the community at large. We have been actively monitoring and developing a progressive approach to the evolving situation to reduce the impact of the COVID-19 virus and maintain our productivity.
Currently, we are working in alignment with our core values while closely adhering to the health authorities’ directions. To help ensure our employees, industry partners and the community are protected, we have implemented a policy to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus and guidelines: CBGOC COVID-19 TRAVEL AND EXPOSURE POLICY, CBGOC COVID-19 PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS PLANNING GUIDANCE DOCUMENT and the WORKER HEALTH CHECK QUESTIONAIRE. Please note, this is a dynamic situation and our approach is likely to change as new information becomes available.
Effective March 13, 2020 and until further notice:
- All work sites have a Site Specific Pandemic Preparedness Plan based on our COVID-19 policies (branch offices are considered work sites);
- Access to work sites is not permitted to individuals who have travelled internationally, or reside with someone who has travelled internationally, and have not been back in Canada for at least 14 days.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 is expected to home isolate and is not permitted on a work site until their isolation order has been lifted by the governing health authority in their region;
- Visitors and guests are not permitted on a work site if deemed non-essential to project continuity.
- Any office worker, including leadership, with the ability to work from home is required to do so until further notice;
- No guests or visitors are permitted in any of our offices;
- Meeting with internal teams, external clients, consultants, trade partners or vendors are to be held via traditional conference calls, Zoom or other online conference applications.
- All non-essential domestic business travel outside of your home metro-area is suspended;
- All essential domestic business travel must be pre-approved by senior leadership;
- Those travelling for personal reasons must ensure supervisors are aware and must adhere to the CBGOC Travel and Exposure Policy.
- Attendance to conferences, training, open houses, networking events, etc. is suspended until further notice;
- All company sponsored events have been cancelled.
As the COVID-19 scenario continues to evolve, CBGOC is committed to strictly adhering to the recommendations and updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and Alberta Health Services (AHS). Your patience and understanding is requested as we continue to manage the situation within our organization, navigating unforeseen challenges and obstacles as they arise. Our team will continue to be available to answer any questions or concerns and we encourage you to keep the lines of communication open.