Active Living Centre – IPD Project Announcement
We’re thrilled to share that Clark Builders has been selected as the General Contractor for the Active Living Centre (ALC) IPD project in Vernon, BC. The net-zero ready facility will attract new residents and visitors to Greater Vernon with its inclusive, family-oriented design that will also reflect the culture of the Syilx Okanagan People.
The facility will feature:
- a new aquatic centre including a 50-metre pool, leisure pool, hot tubs, sauna, and steam room,
- a double gymnasium with multiple sport courts,
- an 80-station fitness centre,
- a 150-metre synthetic walking/running track, and
- multi-purpose activity and program spaces.
As a community builder, we are committed to maximizing value through Lean delivery practices and are excited to tackle another IPD project. We look forward to collaborating with the City of Vernon and our IPD partners in designing and constructing a facility that will enhance the well-being of its citizens and communities.
To learn more about this exciting project, please visit the Vernon ALC website.
Conceptual drawings courtesy of Faulkner Brown Architects and the City of Vernon.